Monday 29 November 2010

Front Cover development.

Here are 4 Possible front covers for the album. I have kept them fairly simple, like the ones i have researched, as i believe this simple approach makes for a more attractive cover, and therefore would attract more attention with one striking image. Also after my research i discovered it Fits the genre of music perfectly. I used a classic Typewrite font and Georgia, which gives a classic feel to the cover, i also used the blending tools to make it more subtle and classic. I also positioned them either at the top or bottom, so it doesn't distract the audience from the eye catching image.

After picking my favourite one, i went on to adjust the positioning, fonts and colours, until i reached a final outcome which i was happy with. I picked this over the others as it is an emotive image and the colours work really wel together and compliment each other nicely.
Here is My final design for the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment