Monday 29 November 2010

My Ansillary Products ; Photoshoot for CD cover


When we were out filming our second lot of footage for our Music video, we decided we would do our Photoshoot for our ansillary products there as well, as i think the setting we were in really suited the name of the album " What btter place than here" We used our model from the video, Leah, and i asked her to not give the camera eye contact, to add a distance between her and the audience, and to show that she is lost in thought, and that the location really means something to her and lets her think freely.
I took 120 Photos for the shoot, so I've cut the 12 out as the best suited for that of a CD front cover and reverse. I have edited and cropped them in Photoshop, to give the cold, crisp effect i was looking for. I'll then go on to experiment with text until i reach a final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment